Official Chrome head

Hi all. I finally got my new Samsung Chromebook 2--ahead of other Canadians. I don't know when it will be made available in Canada but I pre-ordered my Chromebook knowing that I will be out in California to visit family. It worked! Fortunately I picked the 11" model which was available earlier than the 13" model, which I really wanted. But that particular model wouldn't be available for shipping until June. I dodged the bullet on that one. I am amazed with its performance. Basically the Chromebook is like a beefed up cell phone with a keyboard. I have AirDroid which communicates with my cell phone. If I'm on my laptop, I'll get a notification if I have a phone call or a text. I've even downloaded my address book onto AirDroid (AD). There are a lot of cool features on AD. My calendar and task app, Any.Do, is also on my Chromebook. Sweet! More will be revealed. I am having fun finding out all these neat features of the Chromebook environment. Two things I don't like, however: 1) No cap locks, and 2) English keyboard (although I can switch it to a French-Canadian keyboard, if I really wanted to). I'm going to try to move my Postach.io blog onto Blogger. Hardly anyone goes to Postach.io to read blogs--what was I thinking? :)

Comments